That's it, it is over...

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:44:02 +0100

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:22:32 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>... but I hope we don't take
>Steve's anger to mean that there is something terribly wrong about the PMMail situation ... After all he's just another user like the rest of us ...

Steve is an ex-user due to certain features that are not yet there. If
you consider that Steve has put a lot of effort into running a mailing
list for a product he no longer uses and has absorbed many flames from
some list members, whatever Thomas and Trevor said to him must have
been er, very galling I'd say. I don't like the sound of it at all and
I don't understand why the comments from people who are in the know had
to be made in private either.

Call me paranoid maybe, but there are issues under there that are not
clear even now; maybe they accused him of writing the now-denied leaked
memo.....

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails