HTML Rendering in PMMail/2

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:08:35 -0400

Brian Morrison wrote:

> It is now owned by Stardock, it is published by them, Southsoft are
> still the authors and own the code, Stardock does not have source code.
>
> Stardock do support their OS/2 software after a fashion, but that
> support is now weak and is unlikely to result in new releases.
>
> I'm now resigned to Linux in a year or two. No qualification on that
> any more, OS/2 is just going nowhere other than maintenance.

The end result is no support, no matter who owns the code. I still find it
my preferred news reader.

I've been using Linux most of the time since May and I've been enjoying it.
I still have not found a satisfactory news or mail reader, so I've been
getting by with Netscape.  Linux versions of PMMail and PMINews would be
more than welcome.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta