I did it! I did it! (was: Please, let me poke my eyes out...)

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:21:11 -0300

On Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:07:29 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>By your use of a smiley I assume you're only half-serious ...

Of course. No group that large can be stereotyped accurately.

Personally I think AOL is wasted money but lots of people seem to
like it. Maybe it has improved drastically since I last tried it.

>... I wonder if a magazine dealing with nothing but good looking
>interfaces, stylish software operations, etc would be a success ... I think

That's a very interesting idea.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor