Fwd: Rephrasing the Questions

Maynard Riley pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:31:09 -0500 (CDT)

still nobody on this list willing to discuss anything of relevance

>To: "pmmail@rpglink.com" <pmmail@rpglink.com>
>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:10:48 -0500 (CDT)
>Subject: Rephrasing the Questions

Perhaps we can pursue the other questions originally posted, and copied
below.

Submitted with apologies if these have already been answered. I trashed
several dozen messages under the original subject which had become
irrelevant.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:32:58 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Jimmy and Trevor,
>
>I would appreciate any answers you can provide to the following
>questions.
>
>1.  Will BSW release a copy of the two pages of bug fixes referenced in
>Thomas' press release?  If so, when can we expect to see it?  If no,
>why not?
>
>2.  Will the updates scheduled for release before Christmas contain any
>new features or will they be bug fixes only?  If so, can you post a
>description of the new features being added?
>
>3.  Will BSW be conducting a beta test period for the new releases
>scheduled for before Christmas?  If so, when can we expect the test
>period to begin and will it be open or limited.  If not, why not?
>
>4.  Will Peter Nielsen be directly involved with the updates scheduled
>for release before Christmas?  If not, is it known when he will be
>taking over responsibility for development of PMMail?  Will it be
>before the end of the year?

[snip]