Fwd: Rephrasing the Questions

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:05:37 -0700

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 10:31:09PM -0500, Maynard Riley wrote:
> still nobody on this list willing to discuss anything of relevance

    Well, let me take a stab.

> >I would appreciate any answers you can provide to the following
> >questions.

    They cannot provide answers.  What answers they could provide, they have.

> >1.  Will BSW release a copy of the two pages of bug fixes referenced in
> >Thomas' press release?  If so, when can we expect to see it?  If no,
> >why not?

    No and no answer on why not.  Only Thomas Bradford or Peter Neilson can
answer that.  Neither is subscribed or have given the answers or authorization
to release those answers to Jimmy or Trevor.

> >2.  Will the updates scheduled for release before Christmas contain any
> >new features or will they be bug fixes only?  If so, can you post a
> >description of the new features being added?

    No answer.  As for why, see above.

> >3.  Will BSW be conducting a beta test period for the new releases
> >scheduled for before Christmas?  If so, when can we expect the test
> >period to begin and will it be open or limited.  If not, why not?

    No answer.  As for why, see above.

> >4.  Will Peter Nielsen be directly involved with the updates scheduled
> >for release before Christmas?  If not, is it known when he will be
> >taking over responsibility for development of PMMail?  Will it be
> >before the end of the year?

    No answer.  As for why, see above.

    See, you're making a basic mistake.  The list is more than willing to
discussion those questions.  That is why Ralph posed them in the first place.
However, BSW has given us /nothing/ to discuss.  So with nothing relevant to
discuss, what, exactly, do you expect the list to discuss?

    If you have questions about PMMail I could name at least a half dozen
people off the top of my head that would jump on your message in mere hours of
it being posted.  In fact, lets see if I can.

    Ralph, Trevor, myself, Jimmy, Jon, and.. and...  Crap, I'm forgetting
someone.  Ooo, let me cheat and look at the archives.  Brian, John1, John2,
John3, Larry, Simon (I am shamed, I forgot Simon!!!), & Skip (Double
shame!!!).