Fwd: Rephrasing the Questions

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:51:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:05:37 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 10:31:09PM -0500, Maynard Riley wrote:
>> still nobody on this list willing to discuss anything of relevance
>
>    Well, let me take a stab.
>
>> >I would appreciate any answers you can provide to the following
>> >questions.
>
>    They cannot provide answers.  What answers they could provide, they have.

I disagree.  BSW (Thomas) chooses not to respond.  They could choose to
respond if they wanted to, although we'd probably find that their
release.

>    See, you're making a basic mistake.  The list is more than willing to
>discussion those questions.  That is why Ralph posed them in the first place.
>However, BSW has given us /nothing/ to discuss.  So with nothing relevant to
>discuss, what, exactly, do you expect the list to discuss?

Exactly!

>    If you have questions about PMMail I could name at least a half dozen
>people off the top of my head that would jump on your message in mere hours of
>it being posted.  In fact, lets see if I can.
>
>    Ralph, Trevor, myself, Jimmy, Jon, and.. and...  Crap, I'm forgetting

Oh sure, like we're really paying attention.<g> Actually, I continue
learn new things about PMMail from this list so I continue to hang
around despite the fact that the pay really sucks.

Ralph
rpcohen@neurotron.com