Fwd: Rephrasing the Questions

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:48:07 -0700

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:05:37 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    No and no answer on why not.  Only Thomas Bradford or Peter Neilson can
>answer that.  Neither is subscribed or have given the answers or authorization
>to release those answers to Jimmy or Trevor.

This isn't rocket science. BSW wants to make money on this product,
or at least not go broke. My guess is that at present it is not
clear to them (or us) what the income potential for PMMail is and
what level of development/maintenance that income will support.
There are a lot of variables to confuse analysis here. So they will
proceed carefully and watch their cash flow, and ... make no
promises.

This is eminently reasonable, and, as several people sing in Evita,
... 'Don't ask anymore'.

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV