Rephrasing the Questions

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:59:43 +0900 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:48:07 -0700, Bill Wood wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:05:37 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>>    No and no answer on why not.  Only Thomas Bradford or Peter Neilson can
>>answer that.  Neither is subscribed or have given the answers or authorization
>>to release those answers to Jimmy or Trevor.

>This isn't rocket science. BSW wants to make money on this product,
>or at least not go broke. My guess is that at present it is not
>clear to them (or us) what the income potential for PMMail is and
>what level of development/maintenance that income will support.
>There are a lot of variables to confuse analysis here. So they will
>proceed carefully and watch their cash flow, and ... make no
>promises.

And what happened, pray tell, to the list of pledges to put down cold, hard cash in advance IIRC, which were
collected here once?

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Multitasking: Make twice the mistakes in half the time.