Uh-oh

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:52:08 -0700

    Whomever Alexander is going through for mail is being stupid.  Blocking
postmaster which according to RFC is /ALWAYS/ supposed to be open for
administrative messages.  Always.  I even tried from my work account and they
were doing the same crap there, blocking postmaster for spamming.  From an
internal company mail server that is locked down tight.  :(

===================Original message text===============
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@rpglink.com>
To: grey@dmiyu.org <grey@dmiyu.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 7:45:13 AM
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

  postmaster@ap.univie.ac.at:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<postmaster@ap.univie.ac.at>:
    host merlin.ap.univie.ac.at [131.130.11.52]:
    550 On Blacklist (rule I2-20) !\r
    421 No way. You should better give it up spamming us.

- ------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:45:07 -0700
From: Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org>
To: postmaster@ap.univie.ac.at
Subject: Excuse me?

================End of original message text===========

- --
         ICQ: 5107343          | main connection to the switchboard of
souls.