Blocking IP address

Dr. Jeffrey Race pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Sep 00 10:00:49 +0700

As I read this the mail was blocked not because of spamming by Sarras
but because the IP address has been blacklisted, possibly from MAPS
or ORBS.   There is a procedure to get on and get off the list, and
your history will be documented if you are on it.   Go to:

 <http://mail-abuse.org/>

I have dealt with a number of people at this site and they are always
reasonable.    It may be some mistake.

If you can't get through to <postmaster> try <root>.    If that fails,
do a lookup for the owner.   If that fails, run a trace route and contact
their upstream.

FYI it is not at all unusual for postmaster to be blocked or even not
enabled.  I run into it frequently.

Please report back what you find as I am sure it would interest other
list members.  This kind of communication breakdown will become more
important as time passes.

Jeffrey Race