OK, Rephrasing the Questions - Something New

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:25:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:47:31 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> Steve, what do you feel the status of your project is with respect to
>> JStreet/Polarbar, and/or PostRoad?
>
>    I am in the planning stage with exactly 0 code written.  They have
>products out.  I'm not sure, however, if they are being developed while you
>can consider the planning on my side development of a sense.

Polarbar is being developed, the other two are not.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)