OK, Rephrasing the Questions - Something New

John Drabik pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:42:14 +0000

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:47:31 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    BTW, for those who might think I'm in a grumbly mood I had fun last night.
>Bought a new 60Gb HD to suppliment my aging 8Gb Windows install.  Well,
>Windows in its typcal fashion, decided to lose the FAT on the /new/ drive and
>I lost all my data into the hell of "dir00001, dir00002" etc.  Been spending
>all evening reconstructing that.  :/

Gee Steve, I dunno: you complain about a great (but unsupported)
package like PMMail, and you complain about a lousy (and just about
equally unsupported ("support" is via expensive and incompatible
"upgrades"))  Loozer OS like Doze?  There just ain't no way to make
you happy, huh  ;-)

John