A PMMail Filter Question

Dan Nagy pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:33:44 -0500

I've been trying to get Skip Huffman's Egroups filter/rexx script to work but all I'm getting is a series of
Rexx errors. I had previously defined a simple filter to move incoming NS4OS2 messages to their own
folder and now I have added Skip's filter/script as a complex filter to the simple filter, like so:

h.Reply-To="egroups.com"

Action: Rexx exit (foreground)     C:\egroups.cmd

Now when NS4OS2 messages are fetched, the messages are moved to the Netscape folder, the rexx
script runs but with error messages, something about not being able to find the file, then the command
window closes. It happens quickly so it is hard to tell exactly what the error is.

Can anyone see what I've missed?

Dan