[OT] Evolution was NEWS FLASH!

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:09:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:03:19 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>I'm having to bite my tongue very hard on the evolution thang
>too (I let one out on the subject, earlier, but maybe no-one
>will notice ;-)

I know what you mean.  I wrote a reply that's been stuffed in my
Drafts folder for a couple of days because I wasn't sure a religious
war was the way to go.  However, I think your quote "There are none so
blind and those who will not see." sums up the situation far better
than my reply so I think I'll let you be the target for this one.<g>

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com