Religious wars, was Re: [OT] Evolution

Michael Baum pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:36:46 -0400

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:09:43 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:03:19 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:
>
>>I'm having to bite my tongue very hard on the evolution thang
>>too (I let one out on the subject, earlier, but maybe no-one
>>will notice ;-)
>
>I know what you mean.  I wrote a reply that's been stuffed in my
>Drafts folder for a couple of days because I wasn't sure a religious
>war was the way to go.  However, I think your quote "There are none so

That's a joke, right, Ralph? Absent the occasional tutorial on filter-writing, the PMMail list deals in almost nothing _but_ entertaining religious wars of one sort or another. There was the recent html jihad, and my personal favorite for Righteous Outrage, the 7x-fixed-linewidth intifadah. Stamp out the religious wars and Steve might as well fold up the list and resign. Oh, no, wait....

maab