[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 can't read msg from OE

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 16:55:47 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 08 Apr 2001 09:52:27 -0400 (EDT), Randy Fowler (personal acct)
wrote:

>I just received a msg generated by MS Outlook Express that PMMail/2
>apparantly can't read??  PMMail/2 only shows this single line in the
msg
>viewer:
>
>Peace Of Mind For Stucco Homeowners, The stucco warranty

Why do you want to read it? It's just flippin' spam. Put it in the bin.

>attament that I can view in my browser using the RMB.  Is there a way
to get
>PMMail to launch this msg in my web browser like I can with a regular
HTML
>attachment??

Window, View Message in Web Browser on the menu.

>Here's the msg, which I cut and pasted from the PMMail file:

Er, thanks, not.