[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 can't read msg from OE

Randy Fowler (personal acct) pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 19:04:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 08 Apr 2001 16:55:47 +0100 (BST), Paul Ratcliffe wrote:

>Why do you want to read it? It's just flippin' spam. Put it in the bin.

Hi Paul,

Yes, it looks like spam, but... actually it's info from my sister-in-law
who's an attorney handling Stucco litigation here in Columbia.  I just went
through two a$$ chapping years of Bu!!$hit with my synthetic Stucco home and
the warranty may assist when we sell.

As for what she's using... I've tried to convert her over, but the evil
empire has a firm grip and she insists on using their "stuff".  I guess I
wrongfully chastised her the other day for sending me what I thought was
proprietary borg code.

Hmmm, I just remembered when my wife tried to view that msg with Netscape
4.72/Win98se, she got "This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't
support them."  So Netscape is going to frontpage 4.0's generated /noframes
section??

Randy