[pmmail-list] "At Send, Reflow To"

Jonathan Seder pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

This is about the "Account Settings" / Send / "At Send, Reflow Messages To" spinbox.

I previously suggested that the maximum value for this field be increased from 1000 to 64K or larger, so that we could have nicely wrapped editing, and our messages would wrap to fit the recipient's window.  Also, I suggest that a textfield would be more appropriate for this than a spinbox.

It appears that in 2.20.2100 this control no longer works.  The spinbox is dead;  any value can be entered;  no value is refreshed when the dialog is opened;  and the value used at send time seems to be the number (1000, the old maximum) entered with the last release.