[pmmail-list] "At Send, Reflow To"

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 03:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:26:33 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan Seder wrote:

>I previously suggested that the maximum value for this field be increased from
1000 to 64K or larger, so that we could have nicely wrapped editing, and our
messages would wrap to fit the recipient's window.  Also, I suggest that a textfield
would be more appropriate for this than a spinbox.

As you can see, that really screws up quoting... although a feature to automatically
reflow quotes would be nice too.