[pmmail-list] Multiple accounts - doesn't play sound file after POP download

Jim Reisert AD1C pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:14:34 -0400

When I had only one POP account set up, PMMail would download my
messages and play the sound file pmmail.wav.

Now I have multiple POP accounts.  When PMMail is done, it plays the
system beep (PC internal speaker) instead of the sound file.

The preference for BOTH accounts is to play the pmmail.wav sound file,
not the system beep.

Is this a bug?  I'm running 3rd beta, 2.20.2300,  but the problem also
occurs in the 2nd beta, 2.20.2200

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com