[pmmail-list] PMInews

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:30:53 +0200 (MSZ)

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:43:41 -0700 (PDT), Phil Kane wrote:

>>Newsreaders are being used less and less as time goes on ...
>
> OH?  I just doubled the number of newsgroups which I read at least
> daily when I added the eCS groups to my other work- and hobby-related
> groups.

Newsgoups are more and more displaced by mailing list -like this one...
;->)
There are advantages and disadvantages, and the "classic" internet
technique has to share the market. That's all.

What I like most in PMiNews is the common use of PMMail's address book,
but I don't like at all is the terrible handling. I think a merge of
ProNews and PMiNews would be a very attractive idea.

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz