[pmmail-list] PMMail and network security issue.

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:08:23 -0400

Why in the world does Blueprint want to send that information in any case?   I have a DSL server in the house
and it runs SYGATE so we are pretty much protected but the idea that my e-mail client is sending information
that is not required really bothers me.