[pmmail-list] Quoting

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:14:08 -0400

Yet another reason to stay away from news groups.  Not that they don't like any netiquette but their own, but
that they tend to flame much more.  And who is it that sets up the "netiquette"?  That is like the mini war we
had in this forum about quote or comment first....   ummm, will not start that one again.

BUT, if someone can give me a technical or other GOOD reason I should remove the = from my quoted
characters, let me know and I will consider it.  So picky, picky, picky... GRIN