[pmmail-list] Moving accounts ?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:19:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:04:53 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:57:56 +0200 (DST), Anders Jarnberg wrote:
>>I have an account A with an old ISP
>>I've just gotten an account B at a new ISP.
>>Now, I want to move over my maling list subscriptions

A good way of doing this (outside of PMMail) is to subscribe
to an email forwarding service.  There are some free ones; I use
an inexpensive one.  When you change ISPs, all you have to do
is change the forwarding address with the service.  You don't have
to change business cards, send email change messages to all your
friends, unsub/resub to email lists, etc....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"