[pmmail-list] How to select multiple attachments

Bagyinka, Csaba pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:45:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:00:59 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:39:09 -0400 (EDT), Stan Doda wrote:
>
> >Is there a way to select all attachments for drag and drop?
>
> Not at this time.

I also have put this question long before and got a good suggestion.

You can use a filter for this. Define it as a manual filter. Define a
directory where you want to extract the attachment files and define the
filter accordingly. Then while you are on the message use that filter.
It will extract all attachments into predefined directory. This is a
bypass but works.

Csaba Bagyinka