[pmmail-list] PMMail 2.20 as a bulk mailer?

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:44:00 -0300

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:40:58 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:

>  I forgot to mention that it should be configured as an "Outgoing
>Filter (Pre-Send)"

I suppose, if I understand your method correctly, you would also want
the filter's last action to be to delete the original message so
PMMail does not attempt to send it to the "address" in the To: field,
since that "address" is actually just a keyword to trigger the
filter, not an actual email address, or address book or group name.

Right?

Interesting idea, btw! I had never thought of this type of filter.
But all it does is add the addresses to the Bcc: line, which can be
accomplished without the filter.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support