[pmmail-list] PMMail 2.20 as a bulk mailer?

John Wirt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:59:12 -0400

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:23:15 -0700, Dave in Phoenix AZ wrote:

>The only concern is back when I had 1500 (was using older PMMAIL for OS/2 vs
>current Win version) is that I had to break the list down into  groups of
>about 250 names - a real pain - or many E-mails would disappear in cyperspace
>with no return.  After talking to ISP it seemed somehow "blew the bcc buffer"
>but not clear if this was a Pmmail problem or the smpt server of ISP. Also
>the mailings were  newsletters often 150k.

This may explain the problem I had when I tried BCC'ing my list
sometime ago. I found that many of the messages did not arrive. I'll
find out if this is still a problem.

If his "bcc buffer" is large enough, the BCC method will solve my
problem.

John Wirt