[pmmail-list] PMMail 2.20 as a bulk mailer?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:52:55 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:25:30 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> >Interesting idea, btw! I had never thought of this type of filter.
> >But all it does is add the addresses to the Bcc: line, which can be
> >accomplished without the filter.
>
> Which reminds me, it would be nice to be able to send to only the Bcc
> list, and either leave To empty or with only a dummy name. Currently I
> put myself in the To item just to make PMMPro happy.

   That's exactly what PMMail did by itself when acting on the
filter.

   In the mean time I learned from the discussion, and would enter
the address books name in the BCC field right away, and leave the
filter to act on incoming messages which are to be distributed
automatically to the distribution list.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main