[pmmail-list] Repeats of attachments

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 13:58:08 -0400

This problem has been reported several times before by others and by myself.
Completely reproduceable if the same id sends you several messages with
attachments in the same general time frame.   Assume that one attachment is
present in each message.   What I have been seeing is the first message seems
to be OK but the second will have both it's attachment and the attachment from
the previous message.  Subsequent messages will have various and random
assortments of the previous attachments in addition to their own.  This has to
be happening as the message is opened.   Many times in my experience, the
attachment in a secondary note that has already appeared in a previous note
will be corrupt or gets corrupted when you attempt to open it.
Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html