[pmmail-list] Error 10061

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:24:05 +1000 (EST)

Lnne,
to add to your clues:
start an OS/2 window
mkdir trace
cd trace
iptrace

Now while that is happening (silently while you are looking at it)
select your PMM and do whatever fails.
Then go back to the OS/2 window and hit ^C.
Then do IPFORMAT >FIRST.TXT

OK now repeat that with 2 minor changes:
still do:
iptrace

but now select your client and do one op that works.

Then back in OS/2:
^C
IPFORMAT >SECOND.TXT

The two TXT files have all the clues. It would take me hours to type
all the stuff but you are smart, you'll get it or else you'll post it.
:)

Ohhhh... don't tell me it's winders! Why doesn't winders have an
IPTRACE? Do you have a box you can run Ethereal on to do the same? Or
an OS/2 box that can snoop?