[pmmail-list] PMMail/2: Fetch All Accounts Doesn't

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:45:39 -0400 (EDT)

I have been using Fetch_All_Accounts on four different accounts for a
number of years.  I have never had a problem.  Do any of your accounts
have password protection at the account level?  If so, you will have to
enter the correct password for each Fetch.  Note that, if you just hit
enter on the password request, that fetch is ignored and there is no
indication that a Fetch request was even made.

FYI:  I am using PMMail/2 2.10.2010 on Warp4, FP12.  I see you are
using PMMail 2.20.2300 for OS/2 Warp 4.5.  I was not even aware of this
new release!

<Rant On>
And, trying to find it on the vendor's Web site, the OS/2 version of
PMMail is NOT EVEN LISTED AS AN OPTION!  I guess that, since the
product was transferred to them from SouthSoft, they don't really care
about us any more...
	*  No notice to paid up users!
	*  No mention of 'our' version as being available!
Is this another case of self fulfilling prophesy:  We don't tell people
about the product... We don't sell many... We don't spend time
advertising the product... We don't sell many... etc., etc., . . .
<Rant Off>