[pmmail-list] PMMail/2: Fetch All Accounts Doesn't

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hey!  All I was suggesting was that you might *TRY* the older one to
see if that changed things...  It's certainly your call.  But, I guess
I really don't understand what testing an older level of the OS/2
package has to do with running a Windows version.  I guess you'll have
to take that up with the product developers.  [Not my area!  And, I
would not be caught running a Win version of any product.  So, I shall
not make any more comments about this one...]