[pmmail-list] PMMail/2: Fetch All Accounts Doesn't

Lane P. Lester pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 06:42:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:41:50 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>Hey!  All I was suggesting was that you might *TRY* the older one to
>see if that changed things...  It's certainly your call.

Oops! I see I didn't sprinkle enough smilies through my last message. I
appreciate any suggestion that might result in a solution, but some
solutions are more trouble than the problem.  :-)

As it turned out, the problem went away on its own.

>  But, I guess
>I really don't understand what testing an older level of the OS/2
>package has to do with running a Windows version.

The only thing it has to do with it is that I have (had) more than one
problem with PMMail. With the Windows version I can't send/receive mail
(see the thread "Error 10061") at all. Actually, your suggestion of an
older version makes me wonder about that. PMMail for Windows worked
with the trial download version, but then I purchased and downloaded a
later version. That may have been when the problem started.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
----
OS/2--The User-Friendly Alternative