[pmmail-list] Error 10061

Lane P. Lester pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:36:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:37:46 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:

>For looking up others' names, you should either use your ISP's server,
>or run your own caching server

Thanks for the DNSeducation. [smile]

>BTW, saw a bunch of attempts to look up my address Sunday night from
>1stconnect.com. Was that you? Not a problem if it was, I'm just curious
>what you learned.

Well, that's my ISP (temporarily--I'm in the middle of switching to
another), but I'm not sure how the lookups were generated. I don't know
how to do any of that down-and-dirty stuff; I just do email, news, and
the Web.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
----
OS/2--The User-Friendly Alternative