[pmmail-list] folder re-indexing from outside PMMail

Chris Hellwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:45:17 +0200 (MSZ)

Hi,

I'm a happy Palm-Mail user: I send the mails written in my garden on the
palm via 'Pilot PMMail' to the PMMail outbox folder. This works pretty well
except the fact that I have to re-index the outbox before I can send the
contents of the outbox (the outbox folder becomes red when I start PMMail
after mail transfer, but I have to re-index it manualy).

Is there a way to re-index paticular folders from command-line (I found a
cmd-script at hobbes which did not work for me). I would be happy with a
small exe
reindex.exe -a PMMail-account -f folder
or a PMMail command line switch.....

Any idea???????