[pmmail-list] Launching PMMail from Opera

Gunnar Anzinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:35:07 +0200

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:10:33 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> Nope. I did move it once across drive letters (change in share names
> and levels), but followed that by going through the registry and
> changing all references to the new path.

Check if the value for "ShellDirectory" in the key
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail" is your
current PMMail directory.

> No, I'm the sole user. Platform, BTW, is NT4 w/ SP6a.

So you use the Administrator account for all your work?

Then your problem seems to be none of those that I had. I don't know any
other reason why Opera doesn't start PMMail correctly.

Bye, Gunnar