[pmmail-list] request for improvement of user interface

Michael Young pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:50:55 -0700

Hello,

I just signed up for the list. If I am looking at what I think you all are, then I
have about 50 in both drop downs. It has always been that way. It has all
folders and subfolders. I am running PMMail2000 Pro v2.10.2010. It could be
better organized when it displays- alphabetical would be nice.

Best regards,
Mike Young