[pmmail-list] Breakthrough!

Kenneth Porter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:56:38 -0700

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:02:23 -0400, Lane P. Lester wrote:

>Well, I =think= the problem is eliminated. I deleted everything that seemed
>halfway related to the Internet that I did not have to use: Norton AV,
>ZoneAlarm, Naviscope... the list goes on. Except for Norton, none of these were
>being run... at least not voluntarily.

Sounds like one of those was (silently) blocking you. You may wish to
note what's currently in your task list, so you can tell if any new
mysterious things start running without your intent in the future.

Ken
mailto:shiva@well.com
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]