[pmmail-list] Breakthrough!

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:14:13 -0500

Lane,

Congrats!  I know the feeling of joy you experience when frustration
is replaced by success.  However, depending on the ISP it may not be
wise to leave it at the IP address.  Two of my earlier ISPs moved the
mail services from one physical server to another, which would have
broken my email if I had left the IP in.  Now that you can resolve DNS,
you may be wise to leave the host names in. :)

Again, congrats!

Dave