[pmmail-list] "Ignore messages larger than ____"

treasure.mountain pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:17:14

I haven't used the "Ignore messages larger than" feature in the past,
because I sometimes need to receive very large attachments.  However, I've
recently been subjected to several huge *.bmp files, and this has led me to
rethink the situation.

What happens if I set the program to ignore messages larger than (say)
200kb?  Do the messages just sit on the server until I get around to
removing them?  By any chance does a message pop up and tell me that a
message is being ignored?  (If not, this would seem to be a worthwhile
addition to PMM.)

Thanks,

Pat