[pmmail-list] Clean Up Message Forwarding

Jeff Engelman pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:35:04 -0600

I put this stuff into a canned reply, but unsure of the steps
I need to do to use it.  I tried looking it up in the help but
my help seems to be broken.  Please provide a step by step
procedure for using this canned reply.  Thanks!  -Jeff