[pmmail-list] Trying to move mail from one account to anoother..

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:34:39 -0400

Purchase IBM Rexx for <$50 and install it.

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:45:29 -0700, Abel Jeffcoat wrote:

>I was given the following as an example:
>
>================ Sportline.CMD =============================
>/* REXX command used w/PMMail to route inbound mail to specific SMTP directory */
>
>ARG EmailFile
>"Copy " EmailFile "x:\tcpip\smtpmail\Sportline\"
>Exit
>
>This will allow you to move mail that gets filtered into the x:\tcpip\smtpmail\Sportline\ directory. I'm using Windows 2000, and I was wondering how I can do the
>same thing. Basically I want messages based on a filter to be copied to that directory. Any ideas? According to another list subscriber, this works on a REXX
>system.
>
>Thanks

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html