[pmmail-list] Trying to move mail from one account to anoother..

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:45:29 -0700, Abel Jeffcoat wrote:

>/* REXX command used w/PMMail to route inbound mail to specific SMTP
>ARG EmailFile
>"Copy " EmailFile "x:\tcpip\smtpmail\Sportline\"
>
> I'm using Windows 2000, and I was wondering how I can do the
>same thing. Basically I want messages based on a filter to be copied to that

Can't you just make a batchfile that looks like this:
@Copy %1 x:\tcpip\smtpmail\Sportline

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)