[pmmail-list] Sorting unread mail

Jim Reisert AD1C pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:27:41 -0400

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:57:19 +0200 (DST), Martin R. Hadam wrote:

>The problem is with the "read status" key as
>it involves not only "read status" proper, but a whole mix of
>properties, that are displayed in the "status" column. The easiest (and
>fully satisfactory) solution would be to add another sort key - such as
>"UNREAD ON TOP".

I second this.  The current way does not work for me either.  I either
have to scroll to the bottom of my folder to see the new messages
(ascending) or they're at the top but all in the wrong order
(descending).  I would also like to see the "Read Status" selection be
made independent of the current ascending/descending choices.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com