[pmmail-list] feature requests concerning PGP encryption

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:56:14 -0300

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:48:14 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>I suspect the people who make the decision not to make this change (or at
>least ignore the problem) never use PGP, and think average users will get
>lots of "missing key" errors when they reply to PGP'd messages. I think they
>consider us a bit silly for encrypting our email, or up to no good, so who
>cares if the odd messages doesn't get encrypted.

This is not true. BSW does not have any bias against PGP or its users
and we do understand its value. We have not ruled out making such a
change.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support