[pmmail-list] "All I Want for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza..."

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 13:15:43 -0500

** Reply to message from "xavier caballe" <xavi@caballe.com> on Sun, 02 Dec
2001 17:05:25 +0100

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for the info., which is as follows & hopefully readable:

<><><><><><><><><>

11/22/01 - We will begin a private beta of the new HTML version of
                    PMMail shortly. At this time we are still working with the
inline image
                    support and HTML composition. New features already added to
this
                    version are message export (as DOC, RTF, etc.), improved
printing
                    options, and corrections to a variety of editing related
issues.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

There's some news on the website regarding a private beta of the new HTML
version (see http://www.pmmail2000.com).

Xavi

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser