[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 15:15:08 -0500 (EST)

Dear PMMail Support

Would it be too much to ask for Trevor or Jimmy to post a notification
on this list when there is new information posted about PMMail such as
the new beta program?  I and others have requested this basic courtesy
in the past, but despite promises, nothing has been done.

I know that chances are that BSW won't respond to this message.  Either
that, or Trevor will claim no one told him about it.  I understand that
Trevor is hundreds of miles away from North Carolina, but there are
such things as phones, emails, faxes and web browsers that offer
virtually instantaneous communication across even greater distances.
Of course, Jimmy *IS* at BSW so maybe distance isn't the real reason
customers are treated like crap.

Just thought I'd ask.

Ralph Cohen

P.S.  When will the updates Thomas Bradford promised for December 2000
be released?

P.P.S.  When will a decision about charging for OS/2 updates that was
to be announced in December 2000 be announced?