[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 17:54:28 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 15:15:08 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Would it be too much to ask for Trevor or Jimmy to post a notification
>on this list when there is new information posted about PMMail such as
>the new beta program?

  ... seems so, yes.

>                                         I and others have requested this basic courtesy
>in the past, but despite promises, nothing has been done.

I'm part of the "others"....

>I know that chances are that BSW won't respond to this message.  Either
>that, or Trevor will claim no one told him about it.

Trevor will respond.
He'll say he's not in the loop.
Jimmy won't respond.

>                                                                          I understand that
>Trevor is hundreds of miles away from North Carolina, but there are
>such things as phones, emails, faxes and web browsers that offer
>virtually instantaneous communication across even greater distances.
>Of course, Jimmy *IS* at BSW so maybe distance isn't the real reason
>customers are treated like crap.

>P.S.  When will the updates Thomas Bradford promised for December 2000
>be released?
>
>P.P.S.  When will a decision about charging for OS/2 updates that was
>to be announced in December 2000 be announced?

Noted.   I'll be interested in the answer, should you hear before I do.

I'd be willing to PAY for OS/2 update(s) should it(they) EVER happen.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"