[pmmail-list] Today's Oxymoron: PMMail Support

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:37:24 -0400

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 17:54:28 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Trevor will respond.
>He'll say he's not in the loop.

Sigh. Just to surprise everyone, yes I was "in the loop" and knew
that a new beta was coming. It is going to be a private beta at first
so I didn't feel the urge to mention it here. I have also been told
that it does not include an OS/2 version because it is meant to test
the new 3rd party editor that has been integrated into the Windows
version. There was no 3rd party editor from the same source for OS/2
so none was integrated.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support