[pmmail-list] "All I Want for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza..."

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:11:48 -0500

** Reply to message from "Ralph Cohen" <rpcohen@neurotron.com> on Sun, 02 Dec
2001 18:58:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello Ralph,

I am sure that the fellows at PMMail/2 Support agree with you.  I do, which is
the reason that I am using this mailer.  It displays the small amount of HTML
e-mail that I get as newsletters so well that I would pay the going rate for
this type of mailer.  Once BSW releases their OS/2 version with this HTML
upgrade, I will give it serious consideration as an e-mail program worth buying.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

I do
not find the OS/2 version of PMMail to have an acceptable means of
displaying HTML email.

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser
	 -  A Thought for Today  -   02 Dec 2001

"When the cat's away, the mice he sleep!"
 - Ernest Legault, Armourer, CIL Brownsburg, QC, CA